Saturday, June 23, 2012

my own original recipe

I've taken so many pictures over the last month, but not of my adventures in the kitchen.  Right now I have something so much more exciting to take pictures of.
 
On Friday May 18th, our baby girl finally made her debut, baked to perfection.


It has been the most wonderful 5 weeks ever.  Josh and I are so in love and so thoroughly enjoying getting to know our baby girl.

Kyleigh's nursery has been a work in progress for me.  When she was born there weren't any decorations in it, and we had yet to decide on a theme.  I just wanted it to be different, but it took me awhile to decide on what I wanted to do.  I finally decided on no real theme and just wanted it to be pretty.  So instead of blogging about baking this time, I wanted to share what I have been up to... a work in progress:



 
Though not in her crib quite yet, Kyleigh is fascinated with the poofs.  I just love it in the nursery.  I'm so happy with it so far.  

I will post again soon, and it will be baking related, but for now, I'm going to go feed the little one and then it's bed time for her... and time for a well deserved glass of wine for this new mommy.


<3

Thanks fresh images for letting me use the pictures of Kyleigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment