Wednesday, March 16, 2011

cookies for chocolate... and a little bit more.

My fiance Josh works for Chocolate F/X. It's a girls dream, I have to say, I just love that he comes home smelling like Willy Wonka... or at least how I imagine Willy Wonka smelling. He has wonderful bosses who genuinely appreciate the work he does and lately, they've been super good to me too!

I got asked to make my oatmeal dark chocolate cherry cookies for a presentation that Art was making. I'm still not overly sure what the presentation was for, all I knew was that I had to use these bits called Fruchaka instead of the chocolate and cherries. 4 dozen cookies later, and (fingers crossed) hopefully a great presentation, Art and Wilma gave me as a thank you some goodies.

First, a 40kg bag of sugar... I've never seen a 40kg bag of sugar. Actually I still haven't but it's on it's way. They also gave me a whole bag of semi sweet chocolate chips that rival the chocolate chips PC uses in their decadent chocolate chip cookies. So yummy! I can't wait to start using them!

The other thing they gave me is a bag of freeze dried raspberries. I've never heard of freeze dried raspberries. To be honest, the only thing I know about freeze dried anything is that astronauts eat diets that consist mostly of freeze dried foods. Or so I think anyway, things could very well have changed since I learned about that in like 4th grade. But anyway, they gave me a bag of them... and I'm not talking a small bag I'm talking a BIG bag. I put a jar of my granola next to it to show off it's sheer size.

This one I'm kinda speechless on. I'm going to have to do some research with what to do with them.

I can't wait for the sugar!!! SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment