Monday, July 25, 2011

something blue


I'm getting married!

I got to try my dress on tonight and it made it so much more real.  Not a sample dress, but MY dress! I'm so in love with it, I wish so bad I could show Josh! 
Two of my wonderful sisters are what make up my side of the wedding party, and they're throwing me a shower in 3 weeks.  I know nothing about this shower except that I'm to make mini doughnuts that are coloured tiffany blue.  It's going to be epic, I just know it.

After such a wonderful night I decided I'd try out the doughnuts when I got home, just to practice and they turned out so much better than expected! 


I just can't wait to see what other wonderful goodies are at this shower!

2 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC!!! Do they taste as good as they look? Can't wait for the shower, you're going to l-o-v-e it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should get to test them before I get to the shower.. You know, product quality and all. - Kate

    ReplyDelete