Tuesday, February 28, 2012

good morning sunshine


I'm super excited about all the time I've been able to devote to this blog in the last couple weeks.  Without the stress of moving, and my job in the falls, everything seems to be falling into place.  The calm before the storm if you will, but even still I'm really excited about this storm, and the closer we get to meeting baby Grob the more exciting I get.  I'm trying to take advantage of all this free time I have while I can because come two months from now I'm sure I won't know what hit me.  

So for now, I revel in quiet Tuesday mornings where the only noise is the sound of the fish tank in the living room, and the only light comes from patio doors in the kitchen.  

When I saw this breakfast banana split on a blog I follow I just about started to drool.  It's so super easy too!

Breakfast Banana Split
 from bake at 350

1 banana
greek yogurt
sliced strawberries
nutella
chopped nuts


I really can't think of a better way to start off the day. 

Cheers to you Tuesday.

1 comment: